Here’s A List Of Every Tower Announced At Miami Worldcenter To Date, Now Nearing A Dozen
Miami Worldcenter is in the process of transforming downtown Miami, with block after block of massive towers already underway or in planning.
It is either the biggest or second biggest urban development project in the United States (some say that New York’s Hudson Yards is bigger).
Worldcenter’s development plans are still unfolding. Two new towers were revealed last month for Worldcenter, and another was revealed in March. Still more towers will be revealed in time.
Here is a look at every project proposed within the 27-acre project site known as of now (countless projects are also being built in every direction nearby by other developers, spurred on by Worldcenter):
- Paramount Miami Worldcenter – a 60-story tower with 569 luxury condominiums. Completed just days ago, with residents beginning to move in now.
2 One Worldcenter (formerly 110 10th) – 45-story office tower with around 600,000 square feet of Class A office space by developer Hines. Architects designed a “futuristic diagrid” for the exterior. Construction start date not yet known.
3. Marriott Marquis Hotel & Convention Center – A 54-story hotel tower with 1,700 hotel rooms and 500,000 square feet of convention space. A second tower could also be built. Construction start date not yet known.
4. Luma – 43-story tower with 434 luxury rental apartments. Construction got underway this year, completion 2022.
5. Caoba – 43-story tower with 444 rental apartments, completed earlier this year.
6. Caoba 2 – 40-story tower with 411 rental apartments. Construction permits have been filed, but work hasn’t yet started.
7. Kenect – 39-story tower with 450 rental co-living apartments, including micro-units. Approval process underway, construction start date not yet known.
8. Kenect 2 – 79-story tower to be built as Kenect’s second phase with 468 residential units. Construction start date not yet known.
9. Fifield Tower – a 47-story tower with 533 residential unveiled a few months ago. Construction start date unknown.
10. CitizenM Hotel – 12-story hotel with 351 rooms. Construction is about to begin.
11. Block E – Lalezarian Properties of New York recently purchase the property, which includes density rights for up to 2,500 units. Construction start date not yet known.
12. Retail – Around 300,000 square feet is under construction, with delivery soon and more planned.